You can contribute greatly to this ministry and help alleviate the suffering of many people by collecting any of the items listed below. Simply obtain a cardboard box and fill it with the items listed. Then, if you are local to the Nashua, New Hampshire area, call the ministry and we will be glad to pick up your contribution. If you are not local to the area, please consider shipping the boxed items to the ministry or make a monetary contribution equivalent to the cost of the items you would have purchased and we will be glad to purchase the items in your name. Thank you so much for your generosity!
(1) Hygiene Packs: Suggested list for children youth, and adults: toiletry items, such as: *Bars of soap *Shampoo *Lotion *Toothpaste *Toothbrush *Mouthwash *Comb/hair brush *Wash cloth *New underclothes/socks, etc.
(2) New Mom Packs: *Disposable Diapers *Baby wipes *Pacifier *Baby gowns *Baby booties *Baby care items - shampoo, baby brush, etc. *Receiving blankets *Diapers
(3) Back to School Packs: *Paper *Pencils *Pens *Glue *Rulers *Notebooks *Crayons *Scissors
(4) Food Packs: 5 lbs. sugar, 5 lbs. self-rising flour, salt, pepper, canned soups, canned meats, pasta, spaghetti sauce, macaroni and cheese, crackers, canned vegetables (green beans, corn, peas, pork and beans), 5 lbs. dry beans (pinto, great northern, navy), small can of shortening, powdered mild, box of instant potatoes, box of instant oats, dry cereal, peanut butter, jelly, mayonnaise, mustard, catsup, coffee and/or tea, flavored drink mix. Also, clothes detergent and softener.
(5) Other Donations: We will gladly accept one-time donations. Contact us to find out how you can make a difference!
*Other Note: Include a gospel tract and/or New Testament in a modern translation.